18 ene 2008

QUIEN DIJO Q EL TUBO ES LA PARTE MAS SEGURA DE LA OLA


esto es algo q a cualquiera le pudiera pasar hasta a los mas experimentados bodyboarders , este es un mail q nos reenviaron de la inolvidable experiencia q nuestra amiga GERALDINE GOGIN tuvo q vivir en INDO.aca un segmento del mail.




in singapore, i dont have that money, like 5000 dollars..>so im going back with my tail in between my legs, like a injured dog, >haha...i know the pict. look bad.. specially the first 2 ones that are the >more clear ones...and i will probably have a scar starting with the letter >S, " speedies".... ( who said the safest part of the wave was the barrel?)>anyway i have to be really grateful to Layne....the helmet broke in >pieces... probably you gave me the insurance that i never had.>i have to consider my self lucky... is the only way i can see it... i still >have 2 eyes and a brain... maybe more dummie from the impact, and still >with a headache, neck and chest pain.>going back home after 8 years... i left exactly on may 8 years >ago....COINCIDENCE???... surgery will be in no more of 2 weeks, and the >doctor recomend 3 months before i can feel anything in the tip of my >nose...have to do an implant, get a piece of soft skin from somewhere in my >body.. i reckon the softest part is my butt... what the....?????>well guys... get some good ones for me... there are different moments of my >life that i think in each one of you and the moments that we shared >together.. anyway.. pura vida gg